Scrap Your Stash...
So, prompted by some ladies on 2peas, I have decided to go on a Scrapbooking Spending FREEZE! I've given myself some goals before I am allowed to purchase any more supplies. One is to create at least 25 layouts with existing supplies! :)
So far I have created
3 -- 8.5x11 pages
48 -- 6x6 pages
8 -- Photo Journal Pages
and also have:
sorted photos for my 2006 gift albums
picked out photos for 28 pages
WOO HOO! :)
Here is the most recent layout I've gotten accomplished. Its for the Elsie challenge on Scrappin_FUN! :) I had to use a ribbon border and/or cluster. I did both! :) It also qualifies for the 2peas "how much is too much" challenge of using 10 items of one color.
So far I have created
3 -- 8.5x11 pages
48 -- 6x6 pages
8 -- Photo Journal Pages
and also have:
sorted photos for my 2006 gift albums
picked out photos for 28 pages
WOO HOO! :)
Here is the most recent layout I've gotten accomplished. Its for the Elsie challenge on Scrappin_FUN! :) I had to use a ribbon border and/or cluster. I did both! :) It also qualifies for the 2peas "how much is too much" challenge of using 10 items of one color.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home