posted by njscrapdiva at 9:01 AM
These are just too cute! What paper is that you are using? It looks so familiar but I cannot place it. Thanks for sharing your new project with us.
Another "random" thing you probably wouldn't otherwise scrap. LOVE IT.
Its SEI Grandpa's Attic! :) ~J
These are scrumptious!! lol I like the regular kind, but these are even better! YUM-O!
Yummy layout, yummy cereal. Works for me! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
These are just too cute! What paper is that you are using? It looks so familiar but I cannot place it. Thanks for sharing your new project with us.
Another "random" thing you probably wouldn't otherwise scrap. LOVE IT.
Its SEI Grandpa's Attic! :) ~J
These are scrumptious!! lol I like the regular kind, but these are even better! YUM-O!
Yummy layout, yummy cereal. Works for me! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home